Over the course of history, breakthrough innovations have redefined the human quality of life and human capabilities. These breakthroughs changed the paradigm. What is NEXT? Which breakthrough innovations have the potential to redefine the way we live, play, work, do business, and find meaning and satisfaction in life?
The purpose of the Breakthrough Symposiums is to help encourage the pursuit of breakthroughs in every facet of work and life. Facilitate the discussion to help companies and teams foster a culture of breakthrough thinking. Innovation is the surest way to create superior value.
Our theme for 2002 is “Disruptive Technologies!” Which technologies are at the forefront? Our goal is to create a meaningful executive discussion between the innovators and the adopters of innovative technologies. The ecosystem is critical for innovations to thrive.
On November 8th, we are inviting some of the top technology executives for an interactive discussion. What is the need for disruptive technologies? What is the risk? Why is it necessary to take the risk, and what are the potential consequences? What must change in the corporate culture to encourage breakthrough innovation? How can we accelerate the speed of adoption?
We are looking forward to a powerful discussion with:
• Mr. Attilio Pisoni, Chief Strategy and Technology Officer, Oilfield Services, Baker Hughes
• Mr. David Reid, Chief Technology Officer and Chief Marketing Officer, NOV
• Mr. Robert E. Fast, Chief Technology Officer, Hess Corporation
• Mr. Danny Rehg, Co-Founder and CEO, Criterion Energy Partners
• Mr. Konstanty Owczarek, VP, Strategy & Business Development - High Performance Computing & Artificial Intelligence, Hewlett Packard Enterprise
• Mr. Ross Tucker, CIO, Texas United Management Corporation
• Mr. George Crawford, CIO, CISO, Partner, Catapult Energy Services Group