What does it take to deliver a consistent string of project successes?
Even in this age of super technology and well-thought-out best practices, according to many studies, projects struggle to deliver on stated objectives. Which are the key drivers that affect the success of a project? Can you manage and execute projects with the efficiency and predictability of an assembly line?
What are project-driven businesses doing to build cohesive strategies for executing projects that deliver repeatable and consistent performance?
We are looking forward to a powerful discussion with:
• Mr. Steve Conway, SVP, Process Chemicals Americas, Wood
• Mr. Jim Ellis, VP Global Construction, Microsoft Corp
• Mr. Pasquale (Pat) Ficara, Vice President - Global Projects, LyondellBasell
• Mr. Brandon Spencer, Division President, ABB
• Mr. Rod Ragan, President, Energy Allied International
• Mr. Erik Wiik, President, ReAdapt