A significant realignment of expectations has propelled the world’s energy companies to the forefront of the low carbon economy transition. The world’s energy cycle is undergoing a significant transformation and all options are on the table. How energy is discovered, produced, and consumed within planetary boundaries is top of mind with stakeholders, investors and within board rooms.
Managing carbon while delivering reliable energy to meet growing demand is a huge opportunity for the oil and gas industry. Amid these ever-increasing demands from investors, lenders, and customers, which strategies should energy companies adopt to decarbonize their operations and diversify their product portfolios to achieve net-zero across the value chain? How should they track and account for carbon?
Energy reinvention is here! How are we going to seize the moment to create the environmentally safe value that society and shareholders expect?
We are looking forward to a powerful discussion with:
Our Panel Speakers
• Ms. Susan Angyal, CEO, North America, Environmental Resources Management
• Mr. Nicholas Gole, Senior Managing Director, Macquarie Capital
• Mr. Ed Graham, Vice President Ventures, Low Carbon Solutions, ExxonMobil
• Mr. Omar Khayum, Vice President, Head of Renewables, TC Energy
• Mr. James R. McDonald, President, Americas Land, Schlumberger
• Ms. Caitlin Tessin, Vice President, Strategy & Market Innovation, Enbridge
• Mr. Anthony Cottone, Sr. Director - Strategy & Sustainability, Occidental
• Mr. Aaron Doughty, Managing Director, Emerging Energy, Phillips 66
• Ms. Robin Fielder, Executive Vice President, Low Carbon Strategy & Chief Sustainability Officer, Talos Energy
• Mr. Steve Gassen, Senior Vice President, Carbon Solutions, Schlumberger
• Mr. Chris Powers, Vice President, Carbon Capture, Utilization, & Storage (CCUS), Chevron New Energies
• Mr. Dilanka Seimon, Vice President, Alternative Energy, Energy Transfer